Thursday, June 21, 2007

Project Aborted

I've decided to abort the project before any serious attempt to recruit cadets takes place. The reasons are, as often, a lack of time and commitment among me and my core team. It should also be noted that the Project is aborted, not postponed indefinitely, at least in the sense that I personally will not launch another Project: Flashpoint. If anyone else wishes, he/she/they are free to launch Project: Flashpoint and I will assist in any way I can.

I apologise to any cadets already signed up, and hope that they'll find other things to occupy themselves with during the summer - outdoors activities recommended.

And I've recieved the question a few times, and no, there won't be a Project: Armed Assault either. There will perhaps be an ArmA-clan in the distant future with doctrines and methods vaguely similar to Project: Flashpoint's, although I have not yet decided.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww direbeans! :<